Monday, September 6, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Just looks so grown up..
Luke lives for 2 things, baseball and...
you guessed it.. COWBOYS.. and everything that goes with it
Thank you, Laurie, for braving the wind and soggy ground to take such wonderful pictures of Luke..
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Thursday, December 3, 2009
- A wonderful set of parents and in-laws that do anything in their power to help whenever possible
- A wonderful husband, that sometimes pushes my buttons, but supports me in anything I do.
- A beautiful son, that is ALL BOY, and drives me crazy some days with the CONSTANT motion.. But makes me smile EVERYDAY when he tells me he loves me without provocation, says bless you when I sneeze or cough, says "thank you" without being told, or makes those silly two-year old comments like "Wake up baby Jesus and look at the Christmas tree!" to the nativity scene at my parents house.
- A new house that I LOVE, still needs some work, but it is getting there
- And many more things too numerous to mention
Yet, I just am just blah..
I have been thinking I want to go back to school, but have been meeting some resisitance.. I want to be a sign language interpreter, actually, a deafblind intervenor, but the degree would be in sign language interpretation.. The problem is, I would have to drive into Houston to be able to do it, and that's a problem..
I have started being crafty, making pacifier holders/bib clips to sell, but no one is buying them.. I have a friend that has a boutique and she was going to sell them, and me make them, but I don't know that she has even had an inquiry.. So, I am feeling a little discouraged about that. My mom bought me a sewing machine the other day, since I really needed one for the forementioned project.. I haven't really gotten a chance to play with it a whole lot, but I want to try to tackle something new, a diaper and wipe pouch.. I had purchased one when Luke was a baby, and "disected" it last night and believe I can TRY to do it.. I will let you know when I get it down, if anyone is interested..
Enough about me.. Here's what you've all been waiting for.. LUKE PICTURES!!
Luke being himself waiting in line for Santa
And... Santa! He decided he didn't want to smile, but at least it is better than last year's..
Monday, June 8, 2009
Look at the ducks down there, Luke!
He was amazed by the Komoto Dragon..
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Luke riding the train
Luke riding Pecos Bill at the Stockyards in Ft Worth
FIVE generations, you don't see that too often
My little cowboy with his name on the back of the hat
...hot today, hot yesterday too... he looks like a little old farmer
A close up of the design on the brim of the hat