Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hand, Foot, Mouth



Luke was exposed to hand, foot, mouth disease last Saturday by accident. Mia didn't have any symptoms when Luke was around her, so we didn't know. It is basically a virus that causes blisters on the said body parts. He has a few in his mouth, and a couple on his fingers. He isn't eating real well.. So, he drinks Pediasure.. The nurse said that as long as he stays hydrated, he will be ok, it isn't as important to try to make him eat solids.. It takes about a week ( give or take a couple days) to clear up, so he will be ok by the end of the week.






one of my favorite pictures of my guys!


1 comment:

Laurie Heath said...

I hope Luke is feeling much better now -- I know how miserable it is to suffer along with a sick baby!

Hey, thanks for linking to my blog! I need to chase your boy around with my camera someday and get some fun pics of him...